Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So I'm a bride to be :-)

So I am a bride to be!! 

In the sunny State of Florida, a computer geek has captured the heart of a complex mademoiselle. Complex indeed, a full time worker, student (2nd B.A) and hobbyist; I along with my better half are planning the gala of our lives.

Though I have been in a relationship for 9 years and engaged for 8 months, this next phase still feels surreal.  With 5 months left, all I have is my venue, maybe a dress and a partial planner. I have gone through trials and errors over the past few months but now I finally feel as if I am planning a wedding. 

This is a blog of the final months leading to the hours of the wedding, along with everything else in between.   



Personal image
                                                        

3 Comments:

At March 18, 2011 at 1:46 AM , Anonymous Vil said...

Alo Mademoiselle, I'm ready to read through this journey of yours. After years of being together, this is y'all time to do it. Coming from experience, enjoy every bit of the planning. Make sure to include Josh in the planning process, and use your family, bridesmaids, and whomever you trust for all the support you will need. Also, there will be days of restless nights, stress, happy tears, laughter, lots of love, and many times you want it all canceled. But, if you remember why you are doing this in the first place, for you and Josh, than it was all worth it.

Happy Planning and Enjoy! Congrats!!!

 
At March 19, 2011 at 12:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was very well said Vil. Thanks for motivating our girl to stay positive. Good job on the blog Kerbie. At first i was wondering where you find the time but as I thought about it, this is your relaxation. It probably helps you stay focused a little bit. So, I will be one of many to keep up with the many exciting adventures. please feel free to contact me if you ned anything. luv ya sis.

 
At March 23, 2011 at 11:27 PM , Blogger Kerbie said...

@ Vil, thanks for the tips and reminders! I know I can count on you for that :-)

@ Sherl, thanks dear! you know I'm a little insane at times :-) Love you too sis!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home