Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Our Story, My Pregnancy Time Lapse

The moment I found out I was pregnant I knew I wanted to document the journey. However, the task was harder than I thought. I want to lie and say I took pictures everyday but the truth is, there were mornings that the thought of getting up to put on the required attire just wasn't happening. However, I took as many pictures I could either day or night regardless of the lighting hence the visible differences in the video. As I compile the photos, it brings back memories and emotions followed by laughter as I watch my little being trying to nibble on my thumb. I hope you enjoy going down memory lane with me; thanks for reading and watching!!




4 Comments:

At February 5, 2015 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Such a cute idea! I could barely do the the monthly photos! hehe :)

 
At February 5, 2015 at 7:54 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Super cute! And what an adorable little girl! I think I've taken about 5 photos total so far. Oh well. :)

 
At May 17, 2015 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Kerbie said...

Thank you!! LOL!!

 
At May 17, 2015 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Kerbie said...

Thank you and I appreciate the compliment! LOL, maybe you'll take more next time. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home