Thursday, November 15, 2012

I Love my Boyfriend!

Any opportunity given to take a trip and I am in. We took that 5.5 hour drive to Key West to enjoy a get-away from the chaos and busyness of life. On our last day in the Keys we decided we should end it with a sunset cruise.

Personal images
It was a beautiful scene and the best part was sharing that moment with my love. Afterwards we opted out of a romantic dinner and wanted to eat out in a more laid back environment. After all we are surrounded by water, why not keep the flip flops on. I thought what better way to end the night, than  to wear a shirt that said it all. Sort of another way for thanking him for the much needed trip.

Yes, I love my boyfriend. Ironically by the end of the night he went from boyfriend to fiance!!

Did I see it coming? No! I don't know how my sister in law was able to hold it all in during the trip. I'm not sure if I would be good at hiding it like she did :-).
What a moment, I will go into further detail about the proposal in another post. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home