Thursday, April 19, 2012

Répondez S'il Vous Plaît

Read the invitation post (here) to get up-to-date about my reasons for creating a website.

From invitations to RSVPs...

In order for guests to RSVP, they had to go to the website given on one of the invitation inserts.

Here is a view of the RSVP screen:


Once guests clicked on the "RSVP here" a pop-up window appeared requesting for a password. After entering the correct password, the RSVP process began. Here is a view:


The above screen was synced to my Google Docs account; as guest RSVP, it was recorded on an Excel spreadsheet, listing guest attendance response and additional information (such as choice of entree).  If guests were attending a second page  requested their choice of meals and additional name of guests. I also requested emails or telephone numbers so I can respond to each guest via e-mail or phone of their confirmation.  There was also a secondary screen for guests not attending to thank them for their reply.

It was fairly easy to track and stay on top of information; as a bonus I was able to provide that same spreadsheet to my caterer. 

That concludes my "Répondez S'il Vous Plaît".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home