Friday, February 25, 2011

Time for change!

Sometimes change is necessary; change promotes growth; change for the most part is good!


Seven years into the relationship, I am at a crossroad wondering if this is it. So I decided it was time for a change. I didn’t want another person in my life but knew I wanted change. With that said, I inquired about a program I came across weeks ago. Within weeks I was on a plane to South Korea.  Yes, you read right South Korea. I signed a 4-month contract to teach conversational English in a private institution.

First week, I was miserable and cried every night but my late granny told me to suck it up and enjoy it. One month later, I loved it and extended my 4-month contract to 6 months. I can keep going on and on about the contract changes, but basically I lived there for almost two years.

After I moved back to the states, my fiancé and I became closer. We didn’t grow apart but we grew as individuals.
                                                
                          "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"
                                                                  Source                                                

1 Comments:

At March 18, 2011 at 1:18 AM , Anonymous Vil said...

I'm so happy that you two decided to take the next step, Congrats my friend. The journey of love is wonderful, especially when it's with the one you love. No matter if you had to go find yourself far across the world, all that matters is that you both ended up in each other arms. Love your getting together story and the pic is beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home