Saturday, December 8, 2012

Press Play

As I was going through my documents to archive a few files, I came across a few videos that I created over the past few years. Aside from the lip-syncing music videos, my most prized videos were the one's involving our wedding. I am still proud of my work. It took patience, long hours and numerous tutorials to get it right. So I figured I can share them with you all again prior to retiring them.

This one was the intro to our STD's (Save the Date's :-):


This one wasn't too much of a headache but it was still a task in its own right. This was done on the MAC without having to use Adobe Flash. This was the first page of our wedding website:


As I look back at more of the videos I created, I realize I might have a new hobby (on top of the dozen others!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home