Friday, April 1, 2011

Web VACILLATING

Tick..Tock..Tick..Tock!

I have approximately two weeks to complete our wedding website, which I have been trying to build for weeks now.  As time is ticking, I am convinced that I have a serious problem. Why did I not simply go with pre-design templates from e-wedding.com, weddingwire.com, mywedding.com or any other wedding website. But noooo!! I had to purchase a domain name and find a hosting company so I could build my own website. As if I don't have enough work to do as it is. Sigh!!!! Guess I have no choice but to get it completed! Now that I am done venting, I shall move along...

I have been going back and forth with the look of the pages. Fonts may be the same from page to page but have different impressions based on the background. I am still at a lost and need to make a final decision so I can get this website going.  Here are a few samples of what I am considering; I am hoping within the next few days  I can make up my mind and complete this project.

Web_1


Web_2

Web_3

Web_4

SN: the bar on the pages is a count down to the date.

By the way, this is only page one!! I still have a few more pages to add, hopefully I can get to them once I finalize on a look. Wish me luck!!

3 Comments:

At April 2, 2011 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Shoshanah said...

I like the 1st and 3rd one the best. Although I would think the 1st is probably easier to read, being on a white background and all.

 
At April 2, 2011 at 3:35 PM , Blogger Kerbie said...

Thanks, so far it seems the 3rd webpage is the runner-up. The 1st is easier but as I add more pages, it seems too bland. Keep your fingers crossed :-)

 
At May 8, 2011 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Lucie Jacques-louis said...

I love the fourth one it's very memorable. Gives a nice sweet statement goodluck!! : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home