Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 10...No Meat

Day 10, day 10, which means I have about 20 more days left. I wish I had posted yesterday because this post might have been a bit more positive. Basically, I have my moments! Some days I feel great, proud of being able to sustain without giving in and knowing its a move to a healthier me. However, since my surroundings aren't helping then I have moments like today, where I just want to a piece of chicken and tell myself "it was only one piece". I think I would be fine, if I didn't have to smell meat or poultry of any sorts, freshly baked and seasoned well. I can taste it by just smelling it!

I have a prime example of what I had to deal with three days ago. My fiance and I had our movie/ junk night; as usual  we picked up a few items from Publix.

This is what I picked up:

and he had:

I did well that night but I did do a  "swiff"; I inhaled some of that chicken scent and went on with my multigrain pizza proudly with a side of steamed veggie. 

I thought this process would have been a breeze because I am not a big meat eater to begin with, but never did I miss it either. I'll just end this post on a positive note, I've done well so  far and I am proud of it.

Think I am going to order a PETA brochure so it can help with the process :-)



Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 23, 2011 at 12:10 PM , Anonymous ~Vil~ said...

Wow, I give you props Kerb, the chicken looks GOOD! Anywho, your days of counting down will be here in no time, just keep up the work.

 
At April 2, 2011 at 12:54 AM , Blogger Kerbie said...

Thanks Vil! aaasssaaahhh!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home