Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 4...No Meat


Four days ago, I decided to go on a no meat diet for 30days; my goal is to lose 15lbs by July 1st. Not eating meat for the first 30days is not a method to necessarily lose weight but to give my organs a rest from the process of digesting meat.

Hopefully, I will be able to sustain for the next few weeks so I can kick off my weight loss goal. After the first 30 days, I hope it will be easier for me to make healthier eating choices. Day 4 so far is going well, I haven't craved a piece of chicken, yet and I don't feel as if I am missing something, not sure I can say the same next week but we'll see.  Wish me luck!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 18, 2011 at 12:44 AM , Anonymous Vil said...

You can do it Kerb! As a matter of fact, I'm going to do it with you. I will start Sunday, going down South tomorrow and who knows what haitian restaurant I'll end up at, lol. Just make sure you are eating the right supplements for the lack of protein. And don't go beasting on anyone, especially Josh....lol. Anywho, let's diet!

 
At March 22, 2011 at 12:15 AM , Blogger Kerbie said...

Need to check in and make sure you started! First weekend was tough, wait till you see the next post.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home