Friday, March 11, 2011

Gone for too long!

First I want to start with an apology to those that have been coming to this blog but haven't gotten an update. Long story short, I was without a computer for about two weeks. Third day after starting the blog my computer goes out, yes I was devastated. Not necessarily because of the blog but I had all of my wedding research, plans, templates, memories and I wasn't sure I would be able to retrieve them :-(.

Went to the shop and found out they had to replace the logic board (aka mother board) and video card. I'm just glad it was fixable and I am back in full swing. Unfortunately, blogging on my phone wasn't easy to do. As I typed, it deleted and I am not kidding.

Now, I have a lot of catching up to do...:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home