Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You got me Crew!

So I fell in love with this simple and oh so gorgeous dress from J. Crew. Yes, J. Crew! It has no lace, no beads and not overly done with embellishments, just my kind.  To top it off it’s at a reasonable price, which triples the points in my book.  It was the first wedding gown that I could actually see myself in. Next call of duty was to search for a (wedding) store locally, to my surprise, nothing came up within a 50 miles radius….NOTHING!!! Why??

I fell in love with the dress but couldn't commit, in other words, loved it but not going to risk ordering without trying it on. The thought of purchasing the dress and the gown not looking the way I envisioned on, was a dreadful thought on its own. In the end I decided to lay my first dress love affair to rest.



JCrew.com

Chiffon/Organza gown, just know you will always have a special place in my heart!!



Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 18, 2011 at 12:55 AM , Anonymous Vil said...

I absolutely love this dress Kerb! You would have looked AWESOME tifi, you know you could of rocked it. Well, whatever dress you decided on, you're going to look Great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home