Friday, March 18, 2011

Blame it on the...

Along with the wedding planning and research, I have been getting better acquainted with the world of crafting. With every detail, I assume I can re-create it myself at a more affordable price. Every idea I came across seemed like a project for me to take up. It didn't take long for me to take a trip to JoAnn Fabrics and this was the end result:


Here is a closer look at the items:

-Sewing Machine
-Glue gun (my back-up)
-Scissors
-Thread
-Needles
-Pinking shear
-Measuring tape
-Seam ripper
-White marking pencil
-Tomato pin-cushion
-Tracing wheel

However, I quickly realized there are some items (floral arrangements to be exact), should be left for a professional (florist!!); I know my weaknesses and strengths :-). Everything else (esp. paper related) seems to be right on my wagon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home