Saturday, January 19, 2013

12 of 2012

It was hard to narrow down to 12 best happenings for the 2012 year because there is so much to be thankful for but here's my 12.
We went to Tennessee for our first ski trip with a few friends.
 Celebrated my parents birthday. A blessing to see another year with them!
 
Welcomed to 2 nephews and a neice.
Went deep sea fishing.
Voted! (It was a big deal for me because during the last election I was living abroad).
Went to a food and wine festival.
Celebrated another birth year but with 31 random acts of kindness (best birth-month celebration so far.)
Participated in Operation Feed Orlando (I made tuna sandwiches for the homeless).
My BFF and I started a small group (December of 2012) called CoilynStraight.
Instagram: CoilynStraight
About healthy hair, healthier lifestyle, art and a little fashion.
Celebrated 1 year of marriage!
To celebrate, hubby planned a trip to Moorea and Bora Bora! (Honeymoon)
lastly, we swam with sting rays and sharks! Also Kayaked and relaxed EVERY DAY while we were there.
 

There you have my 12 of 2012!!!

Looking forward to God's plan for 2013!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home