Friday, September 27, 2013

Wedding Appreciation


I am finally going through wedding  photographs to pick out images for the coffee table books we are putting together for our parents. As I browse through, I am full of joy, tears and unexplainable feelings from so many unforgettable moments. One of them that I wanted to share was our appreciation ceremony. 

After God, if it weren't for our parents we wouldn't have been the individuals we are today. Therefore, it was fitting to acknowledge them on our special day. Our Pastor said a few words while we walked up to his grandmother, mother and my parents and thanked them with a small token of appreciation which was a rose. It was a special moment indeed because as they thought the Pastor was going to end the wedding ceremony, it was actually a moment for them.







Hope you enjoyed and as always remember to be as ready as you can be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home