Sunday, July 28, 2013

Unplugged

(post originally written a weeks ago but thanks to the stress of moving, school and managing other activities, I forgot to publish :-(

It's amazing how much one can get done while unplugged from digital media. I might have to do this purposely through out the year in order complete tasks in my journal. The same digital media that I rely on to keep up to date, use to blog and live off of is the same that I need to disconnect myself from, sadly. However, not too sad because I did get a lot done!

I'm still in the process of unpacking and settling in to our new place. In the mean time be on the look out because a give-away is coming soon as a thank you for receiving 100 likes on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ReadyAsICanBe)!

Have a great one loves and be ready as you can be!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home