Monday, April 18, 2011

Lost Crayons?

No, I didn't lose my box of crayons! I just prefer this pack :-)

Missed out on my love/hate relationship with color? You can read part 1 here  and part 2 here.  As I mentioned before, picking colors were harder than anything else associated with the wedding, SERIOUSLY!. The pictures below speak for themselves followed by a few inspirations. Enjoy!

Whatever you want to call it, blush, pink, carnation pink... a definite No, NO!
Need I say more, J'ADORE...oh  yes, I must think summer :-(.


All the above look promising! Actually to be honest, the only reason I considered green (not because it's his favorite color) but because I think these place cards are too adorable:

TOO ADORABLE!!

Though this breaks my rule #2 of no satin, these were simply gorgeous. I guess rules don't always apply!!


It works because of the pop of color, only problem is that I'm not a big fan of flowers. Love them but don't want to see too many of them...I see clutches possibly :-)







2 Comments:

At April 19, 2011 at 12:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i like all the colors that you've chosen except for the black and green combo. i can't wait to see what your final decision is. HURRY UP ALREADY!!! miss you xoxo

 
At April 19, 2011 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Kerbie said...

Thanks Shauna! Yes, I must agree, maybe a martini green :-) miss you too!! xoxo...you will find out soon but wait till you see the colors I had settled on at first. I can't begin to tell how many changes I have made..sigh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home