Friday, April 15, 2011

L's




Life: Lost

I lost my loving granny in 2009…my granny was a vibrant, active, loving woman. I was sure she would see me walk down the aisle.  She was one of my rocks and strengths when I moved overseas. When I would have my moments and complain about coming back, she would remind me to live life to the fullest. An infection took her life away within 4 days of catching it.

I lost my loving uncle in 2010…he was a loveable person.  I loved singing the “A-L-L” jingle as a child and from that moment to my adult years he would name me “A-L-L”. He was like a grandpa to me; too many memories to tell. A heart attack claimed his life.

I lost my great cousin whom I consider my aunt a few days ago. She was such an affectionate warm person. Everyone knew they could count on “Tati”, no matter what; she was by your side and very supportive. Well, God took her pain and suffering away as she lost the battle with cancer.

As I continue planning my heart can’t take the thought of losing another loved one. It’s the sad reality that amidst my wedding excitement that a life can be gone. I have to constantly remind myself that all goes according to God’s plan not mine.

“Live life, laugh lots & love forever”

Know the facts, get tested & get involved:

“Learn, Live, Laugh & Love”- signing off as a bride-to-be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home