Saturday, April 16, 2011

Reality Wedding Check..Part I


Reality…I (or you), the bride is overjoyed about getting married and planning.
Reality…I (you) can’t talk about my (your) wedding all the time = shoving down the ear.
Reality…I (you) may have embodied everything in wedding plans, but don’t expect others to do the same.
Reality…Not everyone is as excited about the wedding as I am (you are).
Reality…I (you) won’t remember everyone.
Reality… I (you) can’t invite everyone.
Reality…I (you) can’t please everyone.
Reality…I (you) will fall in love with other weddings wishing you came up with the idea.
Reality…I (you) will have “what if” moments.
Reality…My (your) idea is never really original.
Reality…I (you) may forget/lose the important aspect of what matters; (for you and him not them!)
Reality…I (you) may miss a moment because I am (you are) so consumed with planning.
Reality…There is life outside of my (your) wedding.
Reality….I (you) can’t make up for lost time.
Reality…I (you) may lose a loved one.
Reality…What may have become NON-important to me (you) is important to someone else, therefore, it’s important.
Reality…Life still goes on after the BIG day.

That’s the REALITY!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home