Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year, New Day!



A quote states:

“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” Edith Lovejoy Pierce

I say, I will open the book; it's incomplete. I turn the page to start a new chapter, but wait it already has been started. As I look toward this New Year, I plan to continue filling the pages. The old chapters make me who I am today (did I mention how proud I was :-).  Most recent chapter is about the new addition, my husband. The road of opportunities has always been paved, it’s a matter of when you take the right path.  I plan to keep writing in these pages, whether good or bad because life is full of experiences.

May this New Year be filled with all that you want it to be and more! God Bless and Happy Holidays from our family to yours!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home