Friday, December 23, 2011

Trois: BM Dresses


When I began looking for the bridesmaids dresses, I knew of three must haves. Just THREE (3), and knew or thought everything else would fall into place.



Chiffon, because I love the lightweight, floating appearance of the fabric. I think it's perfect for a summer wedding. 
Long, because I liked the idea of the bridesmaids wearing long dresses, besides I would have to worry less about the appropriate footwear.
Consistency, because I like the look and feel of uniformity.
As an add ona Brooch to bring a little bit of personality to each dress.

Unfortunately, at least one of the requirements will be changed once dress shopping comes into play. For me, I was able to move from wanting the ladies in long dresses to the possibility of short. Here are a few of the options considered:







None of the options above made it, next I will show you the dress I fell in love with for the ladies and where it was purchased.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home