Friday, July 15, 2011

Gone for too long...

Gone for too long, is a sign that I've been getting closer to the date! I've been working on different projects, okay maybe one too many but I am trying to tie up the loose ends.

At this rate, if I don’t slow down, I might need a consultation.

DETAILS! DETAILS! DETAILS!


Why did I decide to do most of this on my own instead of hiring a company to make the place cards, programs, table numbers, etc... right, I was on a mission to save money and put my talent to work. Well guess what, it's costing me. Not in the pocket but TIME. My pillow and I barely meet and I still have plenty more to do. Thank God for the extra hands willing to help but seriously, I wish I could get some sleep. No regrets, I enjoy all these projects that I have taken on but sometimes I need a reminder, I chose to go this route. 

Well in all, let's just hope I don't do this the day of (tempted thought!):



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home