Monday, June 27, 2011

Crunch

None of this:

Definitely, none of this:

Need to be doing more of this:

But all I am running out of is:

It's crunch time and I am starting to feel more of the pressure. So much I want to do but so little time! I am at the point where I am going down the list and being realistic with what can be done and what I simply have to let go :-(.  Wish I was having a two day wedding to incorporate all the ideas in my mind :-)

With it being crunch time, I know I have been posting less but honestly I have a few posts that are time sensitive. In other words, they will be posted during or after the wedding so I won't completely spoil it for my guests. I may be off but there will be posted posts :-)  

I'm a little sad of the idea of letting some of the details go; if you were in my position, did you regret leaving out a few of your "must-have" details?



1 Comments:

At June 29, 2011 at 1:18 PM , Blogger The Arctic Vegan said...

I'm sorry that you won't have everything on your wedding day, but you will have your whole life together to make it up :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home