Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Really??!!..1




You’ve been warned! I included the conversation instead of trying to explain…

Shipping Manager: Hello, is this Makerbie?
Moi: Yes, how may I help you?
SM: I am calling because we can no longer hold your dress, it has been here since March and we need     for you to pick it up (mind you in an annoying tone).
Moi: Excuse me??!!! What do you mean it has been here since March??
SM: I show in our system that someone spoke to you in March and also in April about your dress.
Moi: Wait! let’s take a few steps backwards. When did my dress arrive?
SM: It arrived in March and I have it in the system that we spoke to you in March to pick up your dress and again in April about veils.
Moi: First of all, I received a call from the alterations department yesterday requesting to set up a date for fitting. I asked “how can I schedule a fitting if I am still waiting for my dress to arrive?”. She informs me that it came in on Friday and they were still going down the list, that is probably why I hadn’t received a call yet.  Now, you are telling me my dress has been here since MARCH!!! When I placed my late order they told me to expect it to arrive during the first or second week of June. So of course I waited, but now you are telling me my dress has been here since March, a week after I placed the order. Secondly, you have the audacity to tell me I spoke to someone in April about the dress! Listen lady, you better make sure you are calling the right person and have the right dress.
SM: Well, it shows in the system..
Moi: I’m not finished!! Wherever and whatever the screw up is, you better find it and fix it! That better be my dress when I go in for alterations. I will be highly upset if I find out my dress was actually here since March. Yes I scheduled an appointment in April but that appointment was set for me to try on the sample dress because I was having doubts about my purchase. No worries this is the beginning of my raft, by the way I no longer find a need for this conversation because clearly something is off. I am too upset to continue this conversation because a store like yours shouldn’t have errors or need a better system. Whatever it is, it better not be a problem I have to deal with.
SM: Well, I apologize. I will look into it, maybe I can have your fitting sooner.
Moi: Let me help you understand clearly, if you are correct that means my dress has been here for THREE MONTHS!!!. Which means I could have already had it altered, which takes about 4 weeks according to your alterations department, and worry about other matters. Now I am down to the wire with crunch time. Here’s what you can do, if they have to rush my alterations then the store will waive that fee. That’s an apology!
SM: Well, we will see what we can do.
Moi: I don’t want to see what can be done, oh it will be done. Not my fault but yours Miss SHIPPING MANANGER. Thank you!

Aaaaasssaaaaahhhhhh!!!

Now did I overreact? because I sure am heated! I am still in disbelief!

Signing off for now 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 10, 2011 at 3:03 PM , Anonymous Vil said...

Hi My Love...To answer your question....I think you overreacted a lil...I can explain it more by talking. Love you and can't wait for the big day.

 
At June 10, 2011 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Kerbie said...

LOL Vil!!! okay now that it has settled in, I can think clearer now and I still don't think I overreacted. For the simple fact that the lady called making it seem as if they were doing me a favor. An error is an error which I can understand but the approach is significant. A different approach would have resulted in a different reaction.

Please explain asap, need to hear a different view :-) mwwwaah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home