Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Converseology


***Warning: PICTURE HEAVY***
On our way to Jeju Island.

Dear Mr. Chucks,

Saying your name alone makes me chuckle. You have seen me through many journeys and back. You kept my feet warm during those winter moments and comfy during those long walks. You have seen as many places I have and were there for me though out is all. Because of this, I want you to be part of my special day.  Sadly, the Fiancé is a Nike fan and there is no way anyone would wear Nike at the wedding but I wouldn’t mind you Mr. Chucks, because your special.



The groomsmen are not wearing you but maybe I can have the little boys bring you along. As for me, I would love to but it won’t go according to plan if I use the other dress (must wait and see).  

We have so many more memories but I can only fit so many.  This is for you Mr. Chucks!!

Us in Dubai

In Italy

In Hong Kong

No worries Mr. Chucks, if you don’t make it on the wedding day, you sure will come for the honeymoon.  I know you will like the ride and sight!!














1 Comments:

At May 10, 2011 at 4:15 PM , Anonymous ~ Vil ~ said...

LOL!!!!! Kerb ou twop......this is cute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home