Monday, May 23, 2011

It's just Stamps!

Getting ready to send out the invites!!!

I have my avery address labels printed and ready to put them on the envelopes, then I take a second look at my pretty silver/metallic envelopes. The thought of putting those pasty white labels on the envelopes didn't look too great.

Why am I thinking? I am almost done! Just put the labels on...sigh! Even if I get the clear labels, it would have still felt impersonal; I reach for the nearest pen and I start writing on the envelopes one at a time. 

Envelopes stuffed, hand written addresses (which looks more personable), and now I just need to add stamps. Since the cards weighed more than 1 ounce, postage for each invitation would cost $0.64. Wedding cake very cliche but it gets the job done.

At least I thought until I went to the post office and the above $0.64 stamp is now $0.61. No big deal at first until I saw the $0.03 option:

It looks much better in the picture above, trust! Well, lets see what else is available; I liked the "Go Green" concept until I saw how green indeed it was:
Then came the "Love" stamp which I liked but couldn't wait to see the add on's ($0.20 or $0.10), finally I picked out what seemed as the best combo:
 Love meets time :-)
I know its just stamps, but even the smallest detail as the stamp mattered! Figured I would enjoy these details for now because I'm sure as the days get closer I might throw in the towel on ANY wedding detail(s).

All the above stamp pictures were from USPS.com.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home