Friday, May 20, 2011

Poly Love!..Engagement Pics

Poly <3 means dress up!

It's about that time for our engagement shoot! We wanted to take our pictures about a month before the wedding; it may seem late but we didn't want our pics for our save-the-dates or website. I have been waiting for months to reveal our mini theme and I have been having tons of fun putting it together. Since it's nearing, I can begin sharing without giving it all away.

Now time to play dress up!!

Look number 1:

Trial1

2 Comments:

At May 22, 2011 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Sasha F. said...

I love that outfit! Has a very retro, 1940-50's fashion vibe to it. :) I think you should maybe add a nice necklace to pull it all together - like a string of pearls? I'm still picking outfits for my engagement shoot next month. Never knew it would be so hard! Our engagement pics will end on our Save-the-Dates and it's also a way for us to take "nice" pics together since we don't have any at all! :P

 
At May 22, 2011 at 10:00 PM , Blogger Kerbie said...

Thanks Sasha, I will look into a necklace. Right?!!, picking out an outfit has become much more of a task than I thought. We had a theme for months that we incorporated on the invitations and wedding but were debating if we wanted to also do it for our engagement pictures. In the end, we decided to go with it, why not! We did a DVD for our Save-The-Dates, been having trouble trying to upload it on blogger :-(. Well good luck with the attire, can't wait to see the final results :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home