Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Swan...S.T.D!!

Swan is here!!! Finally :-)

A few weeks ago, I wrote a post named the "Ugly Duckling" about our Save-The Dates (failed) packaging (here). Then I went over the different types of Save-The-Dates (here). I couldn't wait to share our Save-The-Dates but was having problems uploading it to blogger, but I think it may have finally worked.

Briefing: The most rewarding part of the DVD for me was the beginning. It took nearly two hours to figure out the program and learn it so I can incorporate it in the DVD (though it was only 10 seconds long :-). At a later point if enough people are interested, I will include a tutorial on how to get it done. Please disregard the fuzzy video, it was the best our webcam was able to offer. Without further ado, here is a mini-version of our DVD.






I just had to!! Who doesn't love Chicken Little? :-) by the way I had collectibles for a while..ssshhhh!!!



Well, that was the STD!!!

If you created a Save-The-Date or going to, how do you plan on personalizing it? or how did you personalize it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home