Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kidding..right?!

It's about that time for us to make decisions on our music selections for the procession and first dance. To be fair, I asked my fiancee to give me at least three songs and I would do the same. From that list we would pick our top three. Now, I always knew we never had the same taste in music but were able to find our middle grounds. But nevertheless, I knew! So he sends me his first selection and my thoughts exactly were, "Kidding, right?! tell me this is a joke!!"

Miguel- "Sure Thing"


I nearly hit the floor at 00:14

I'm hoping the next two selections are not a shocker. We both like "Konpa" and "R&B", so I am crossing my fingers hoping he keeps that in mind. This is definitely not going to be our first dance nor used for my entrance. He suggested playing it as we exit from the ceremony, my thoughts..NEGATIVE!

Trying to be fair but..... well, let me just wait for the other two before I re-act.

Like I said, I really hope this is a joke but I don't want to say it to him in that manner; what if he wasn't kidding!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home