Friday, June 10, 2011

Styling the Tresses

Time for trials; so it’s about that time for me to look into hairstyles!

According to diy-wedding-planner, as a general rule of thumb when choosing a wedding hairstyle an “All-Up” hairstyle is very sturdy and will last all day and night whatever your venue. It is suitable for morning, afternoon or evening weddings.
“Half-Up/Down”hairstyle is still sturdy and should last for the duration of the wedding and wedding reception dependent upon the type of hair. It is a romantic, quite young look. However, it does not go well with evening wear,
“All Down” hairstyle is not practicable for outdoors, unless your hair is particularly short or you can guarantee that there will be no wind! Whilst it is romantic and modern the style may not last as long. You should be prepared to touch your hair up inbetween events.

Here’s what I think, go with the look that suits your features best. So that’s what I’m going to focus on during the hair trial. However, I’m not really into tight neat updo’s, (unless in I’m need of a relaxer :-) but I haven’t excluded them.

In any case, choosing a hairstyle is just as nerve wrecking as picking the dress. I have considered the neckline of the dress and think just about any hairstyle will compliment. Now the quest is what will fit my features best. Take a peek at what I am liking so far.



Absolutely love the hair-piece!




Now, I can’t make up my mind…

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 10, 2011 at 3:05 PM , Anonymous Vil said...

Hey I remember the first look, that was at my wedding..lol.... I love the TryaBanks look, simple and elegant. I also love the look with the side bun and the feather in it, very chic. Anything you decide on will look stunning, your beautiful!!!

 
At July 3, 2011 at 10:15 PM , Blogger Sasha F. said...

I love that updo that Tyra banks is rockin'! So sleek, yet still has a touch of interest. I haven't thought about wedding hair! But since mine will be outdoors during summer, I'm thinking more of an updo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home