Friday, December 9, 2011

Thanks & will do!

It's been a while, I know!! But I'm excited because I have my wedding pictures which means I can start my re-caps soon :-)

Since I have been out of the loop for about 4 months due to school, work, adjusting to married life and more, I thought posting would be meaningless; too much time had went by. But thanks to a few emails received about updates I have decided to get back on track.

Thank you to those that had a continued interest and still wanted to catch up. Because of you my fire has been sparked! I have a better handle on things now and will be able to fill you in on what went on with the planning phase (all the diy projects) up to the wedding, awesome vendors I've met, and of course the wedding day recaps! Thereafter, the saga continues with life and everything else that comes with it (other diy projects, recipes, adventures and more).  No matter what happenings and surprises life has for me, I will be Ready As I Can Be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home