Monday, December 12, 2011

Love it but not...

During my search for a gown, only three dresses left a lasting impression. Fortunately, I wasn't put in the position to pick between the three, which was great.

Months ago I wrote about gown #1, my first gown I fell in love with but wasn't willing to risk purchasing (here). Well, dress #2 was going to be the ONE. I was days away from making a final decision; I only had to justify paying the additional $300.00 for the belt that I think looked great with the dress. But, (I know, there's a but) well lets see the dress first.

Meet the La Sposa Fanal
(Sorry, the pics are a bit blurry!)



Loved it in the color that I tried in on..Oyster, but disliked it in Ivory!! The dress in ivory didn't have the same effect or glow. So the IT dress was placed on the chopping blocks once I saw it in ivory. So there you have it, the ending of dress #2. 

And if you're wondering why I just didn't get it in oyster, well it didn't work well with the wedding colors I wanted to use. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home