Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kiddos!

Children are adorable and create that cute little moment in a wedding....but I didn't want them!!

I certainly didn't want to see this while watching our wedding video, sad but true :-)

Videos above are not my own (found on YouTube)
This one was just too funny and adorable, so I had to add!

We both agreed early on that we would not have any kids at the wedding, but with 8 nephew and nieces (that's on my side of the family alone) it was easier said than to accept. I had to let my little hearts be a part of the wedding. Then it was the close cousins which had children(also my little hearts)  coming from far so we had to be considerate. In the end we had a cap on the number of children we would allow at the wedding, a total of 15. 

 Thankfully, the venue had a conference room. I turned that room into a mini day-care :-). All the children would stay in that room during the ceremony and reception and would be allowed to enter the ballroom after dinner. Issue solved!! 

As for a mini-bride and mini groom, I went without and I didn't miss it. But I did have my nephews walk down the aisle as my bodyguards before I walked down the aisle with my parents :-)

one of my nephews (mini bodyguard :-)


My youngest nephew, he was too young to walk down the aisle but I still wanted him a part of the day so I purchased a wagon and had it decorated.





Actuals:
  • 23 children 
  • No child crying down the aisle
  • No one threw anything
  • Conference room worked out perfectly!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home